Send hand-written greetings this Diwali!!
1. Walnut ink is one of the most widely used and loved inks.
2. Walnut ink is the most preferred and recommended by calligraphers for practice or for finished work.
3. Make your own walnut ink by using these walnut crystals.
4. This pack contains 5gms of crystals sufficient to make 50ml ink.
5. To make the ink, just add 50 ml of warm distilled water and stir well.
6. This way you will get the rich brown colour ink and to get a light brown colour, thin it with more water.
7. This is a lovely sepia tone ink you can use and holds well in a dip pen